FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Proposed Book

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order / View First Unread Post
cmacdon View Drop Down
BullCharts Guru
BullCharts Guru

Post Options Post Options   Quote cmacdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2015 at 11:52am
In reply to previous post responding about Weis Waves I advised

I am now writing a book based on understanding the approaches of a number of the Trading Masters from the last 115 years and building on their approaches with new supply and demand indicators.  The book will come out shortly.  

The new indicators go well beyond my original indicator settings above as I can calculate the gross buying and gross selling volume within bars and across bars so it is very much like understanding a micro economic supply and demand on up waves and down waves. Properly understood and measured supply and demand does drive prices higher or lower. In my opinion, is a much better approach than looking purely at Total Volume or average volume waves.  The indicators can be used in conjunction with other techniques that in the past only relied on time and price dimensions e.g. Hurst Cycles, Elliott Wave, and Merrill Filtered Waves etc.

Below I show a few of the new indicators on charts.  The historical context for the development of the indicators is covered in the book but not below.
BC User since June 2007
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12