FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Exporting data to other formats

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
kneighbour View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote kneighbour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Exporting data to other formats
    Posted: 01 Mar 2005 at 12:58am
Is there any way to export price data to othr formats? ie text or Metastock?
Peter View Drop Down
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2005 at 11:01am
Select the plot. Then click File / Export / CSV.
Note: It's possible that this is only available if you've activated it for Metastock data. Can't remember.
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote kneighbour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2005 at 1:53pm

uugh!  Who would want to do that! No, I want to export the whole database - on a daily basis - to either text files or metastock format files. Or both.

I have other programs that I use as well as Bullcharts, and it would be great if I could simply use one source of data for all the programs.

Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote kneighbour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2005 at 1:54pm

Originally posted by Peter

It's possible that this is only available if you've activated it for Metastock data. Can't remember.

I've been trying to get this activation since I bought BC, but no-one seems to get my emails. Still, no rush.

Peter View Drop Down
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2005 at 9:49am
Hi,

I've just sent you an email regarding your activation.

We have a service to send you end of day data emails in various formats for other programs. To access this from BullCharts, select "Manage Data Emails" from the Tools menu.

If you need assistance setting this up, please contact support.
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote kneighbour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2005 at 1:35pm

Originally posted by Peter

Hi,

I've just sent you an email regarding your activation.

Yep - it is finally done. Thanks for that. It still does not fix the export function, but the daily emails do help.

Post Reply Post Reply