FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MetaStock Database

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
etrader View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote etrader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MetaStock Database
    Posted: 21 Jun 2005 at 7:32pm

I have only just noticed that I do not have the MetaStock Database available. I had this option a few weeks ago when I put in the appropriate key, and then tested it ok.

I have since loaded the latest version, could this be the problem why i do not have the option now ???

Tim Allen View Drop Down
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tim Allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2005 at 9:57am
It shouldn't be the problem (The "I am activated" registry setting isn't removed when you uninstall BullCharts, so it should still be around when you reinstall the new version) but I guess it might be.

If your copy of BullCharts is no longer activated and you still have the code, you should be able to go through the activation process again. If the "Activate BullCharts" item doesn't appear in the Help menu, untick "Remember menu/toolbar layout and customisations" on the General tab of the preferences, then restart BullCharts (you will, of course, lose any menu and toolbar customisations you've made).
etrader View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote etrader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2005 at 2:35pm

Thanks Tim

my problem was i had reloaded onto a new PC, so the registry setting never existed before.

Post Reply Post Reply