BullCharts Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BullCharts > BullCharts discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Metastock Plugins

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
damo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote damo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Metastock Plugins
    Posted: 14 Apr 2005 at 11:43pm
Now that the Bullcharts developers have ingeniously implimented TradeSim, is there any chance that the integration of other Metastock plugins be placed on the Bullcharts drawing board?

damo
davidr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote davidr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2005 at 1:00pm

I've got JJ Murphy's Chart Pattern Recognition plugin for metastock to work in Bullcharts ( its also a dll which gets placed in the shared external dll folder) though I haven't been able to get the comentantary to work.

Not that the Chart Pattern Recognition plugin for metastock was any good in the first place and I wouldn't be in a rush to go out and buy it.

davidr
Peter View Drop Down
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2005 at 2:19pm
Try out your DLLs and let us know how you go. It works with all the plug-ins we've tried so far, but because of the nature of how the plug-ins work we can't say for sure if they'll all work.

You can copy the DLL into the the External Function DLLs folder (under the BullCharts folder) and then use the BullScript ExtFml function in the same way that you'd use it normally.

Edited by Peter
 Post Reply Post Reply