FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Switching to Metastock Data Source

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
Owen View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Owen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2007 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by IT-Trader

v.3.6 doesn't work for me at all.  When I try to access the MS data source the program falls in a heap. 

With Norgate data, 3.6.6 works fine if I simply type in the symbol to bring up a chart. But if I go into the menu and choose "Open Metastock data file" (usually I do this when I'm not sure what the symbol is), there is about 60% chance that Bullcharts will crash. I can't find a pattern to the problem. Informed Brendon of the bug, don't know if it's been fixed yet.

I seem to recall that creating customer folders can cause problems with Bullcharts, which is probably why I no longer use customer folders, but I'm not 100% sure.

Edited by Owen
jakethedog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jakethedog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2008 at 10:07pm

I have problems accessing my Forex data from Paritech on version 3.6.7 - program often crashes. Have contacted Brendon - not much help.

Have 3.4.1 on a laptop accessing same data - runs prefectly.

Thinking of going back to 3.4.1 on desktop.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12