FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Proposed Book

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
cmacdon View Drop Down
BullCharts Guru
BullCharts Guru

Post Options Post Options   Quote cmacdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2018 at 7:25am
Dear Paulchow2K

Sorry but I have been rewriting the book yet again, so it does not read like a research thesis, and trying to reduce it's size as it got up to 530 pages 8x11 size which is too big and costly to produce as a printed book. I am re-jigging the first 14 chapters.

I discovered an explanation of Gann's Master Time Factor (MTF) in his own writings about two years ago.  A current delay was caused as I believe , in this latest rewrite I found one of his methods from his own writings that probably was an application of his early concept about a Law of Vibration.  Most folk do not believe Gann ever explained his Law of Vibration after his 1909 interview with Wyckoff but I think he just renamed the approach for marketing purposes, as the same logic seems to underlay a number of his later methods, but he named them differently when he disclosed them over time.

It took me some time to code the indicators correctly in Bullscript, I have adapted the concept to measure the total, average and marginal volume based on Gann's Law of Vibration logic although Gann did not use volume for his explanation and time and price rules that underlay the particular method.  I have further adapted the indicator to measure stock price vibrations, annualized money value vibrations, and develop appropriate geometrical angles.

Given my pace and constant revisions, I expect I am now still a few months away from sending a finished draft to a publisher.

Charles

Edited by cmacdon - 21 Jul 2018 at 7:41am
BC User since June 2007
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12