FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MetaStock

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
slips View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote slips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MetaStock
    Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 10:00pm
how's it going?
I have just received my activation key for MetaStock, but am a little confused on how to get the metastock data.  I have created a file to put it in and then I tried to get daily data with metastock as the data source but it wouldn't download. I have obviously missed something along the way..  Does anyone have any suggestions?
cheers
Slips
slips
cwb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote cwb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2010 at 7:16pm

Slips,

Did you get an answer to metastock data

I am having same problem
chart rider View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote chart rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 7:45pm
slips & cwb

Select: Tools - Preferences - Data - MetaStock Database, then browse to the folder containing the metastock files, click OK and Bobs your uncle.

CR
cwb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote cwb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 8:38pm
CR

Thanks but it looks to me like the metastock data has not loaded> I have an enquiry out with Bullcharts. The Activate Data Services drop down in the help menu is no longer visible after having activated data ?
chart rider View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote chart rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 8:32pm
cwb
That's affimative, my setup has data services activated and the Activate Data Services drop down does not appear in the help menu. If you are unable to load the metastock data then it sounds something may not be set up correctly with your data activation at the weblink server, hopefully weblink will respond to your enquiry.
CR
AlexS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote AlexS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 11:27pm
Hi,

I know its an old post and you may have the answer, but you need to get the Metastock unlock code, at least this was the way back in 2006.

But I just got the BullCharts upgrade and the unlock code still works.
Alex Sperling DIP F.S (FP) DIP F.S (MB)
PH: 1300 700 496 MOB: 0411 320 962
www.wealthconcerns.com.au Free Residex Rpts
None Advice Statement. Consider the appropriateness of this information.
slips View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote slips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 3:45pm
CHEERS 4 THAT SORRY ABOUT SLOW REPLY BEEN AWAY SLIPS                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
slips
Brianjohnson07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brianjohnson07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2011 at 4:30pm
Hi,
Can i import on offline mode in Metastock data feed from mt4 dynamic.
Is there any indicator for this soul?
I have trying MetaServerRt but no successfully.Is there a manual to import data from MT4 to MetaStock ??
bettyparker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bettyparker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2014 at 3:57pm
hi..

Falls,

Did you get an response to metastock data

I am having same problem

rbbrain View Drop Down
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote rbbrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2014 at 3:11pm
Hi,
This forum is a discussion forum for users to exchange experiences, and ask for input from other users. The BullCharts staff don't keep an eye on it. Any support requests ought to be directed to teh BullCharts Support team by email or phone. The questions about Metastock data falls into this category. Please find contact details here: http://www.bullcharts.com.au/contact.asp
Thank you
Robert Brain (Brainy)
Convenor - Australian BullCharts User Group
Brainy's Share Market Toolbox and BullCharts Tips
[/CENTER
 Post Reply Post Reply