FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Marker Precedence

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
SimonSavva View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote SimonSavva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Marker Precedence
    Posted: 27 Oct 2004 at 12:23am

Hi Guys,

I have some indicators I have built that are all roughly the same...they all show a marker which implies a warning of something to watch for tomorrow.

The problem is, that some of these markers should took precedence over other markers. At the moment I can end up with three markers underneith a single bar.

Any thoughts?

Thanx,

Simon

Edited by SimonSavva
Peter View Drop Down
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2004 at 10:08am
How about setting up something like:
showSignal4 := signal4 and not signal5;
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote SimonSavva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2004 at 9:18pm

Well this gives me hope it can be done. But I don't know enough to know for sure that this can help.

Um, will this work for marker type indicators?

Edited by SimonSavva
Peter View Drop Down
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2004 at 5:00pm
Yep.

If you need a hand setting it up, post the details (or just shoot me through an email) and I'll have a look at it.

Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote SimonSavva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2004 at 7:27am

Appreciate that Pete.

I have a dream to sell this to an insto sometime in the future, so wanting to keep the intellectual property confidential I'll shoot you an email.

Post Reply Post Reply