FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Reverse Engineer an indicator

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
kneighbour View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote kneighbour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reverse Engineer an indicator
    Posted: 24 Feb 2005 at 9:51pm

Here is a suggestion.

I am trying to tailor a custom ribbon indicator to suit my tastes. I can go to the properties and setup all the properties as I like it. What I would like to do now is somehow "remember" all those settings - or reverse engineer the indicator attributes so that I can put them into the code of the indicator. ie the color and style of the fill.

Something like - place a button on the Indicator panel to "export attributes" - then send them all to a popup text window. I could then cut and paste them into my original Bullscript code as required.

Peter View Drop Down
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2005 at 9:39am
We'll be working on adding more support in future versions to remember all sorts of settings like this. For now, the best way to work is by examining the BullScript for the ribbon and modifying the settings. Check out the attributes section of the BullScript help for details.
 Post Reply Post Reply