FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Potential Trade BSL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
Decan_Frost View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Decan_Frost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2005 at 8:10pm

Owen

Lots of indepth write ups regarding CMC

http://www.reefcap.com/ubb/Forum56/HTML/000028.html

just get the feeling that there skimming and there prices are not a direct follow of the physical market.

I,m led to believe some do,but as you say brokerages may be more,but when a quoted price is better and your not getting it,due to the discrection of CMC.Pisses me off.

Think MAN Financial might be better ,also is Maquarie now or thinking of doing a similar thing in regard to CFD,s.

Maybe someone can elaborate more,as i,m a woffler on such things.

Cobra View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2005 at 3:12pm

I don't really have a problem with them (CMC) as their the only one I've tried so far. I have read on reefcap above that Etrade may be offering CFD's sometime soon, so will wait to see what they offer.

As for CMC, you are not only pitting your skills against everyone in the physical market but also against CMC themselves, from what I have read so far. This doesn't bother me, as it's good to beat them at their own game. I only have a small portfolio with them to test the waters with CFD's. I do have reservations though about the security of my funds when not invested in a trade. From what I've read, most CFD providers have a consolidated account for their clients, and that they don't gaurantee your money. Anyone else read this?.

Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Decan_Frost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2005 at 1:00pm

Well we got the push,to where expected..

Did have a pause along the way,but got there all the same!

Cobra View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2005 at 12:59pm
Decan,
Good spike today, are you still on the trade?. How will you determine when to jump ship?.
Cobra
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Decan_Frost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2005 at 1:19pm

No Cobra unfortunately never invested, money tied up else where.

Would though be looking purley at a Stoch Momentum index for signs of overbought on a daily chart.Suspect could go a tad higher before a rest.But hey if your in why not take some profits!

Would of proven quite a nice trade over a relatively short time frame.

Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Decan_Frost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2005 at 10:48pm

Would expect things to slow a tad now and maybe even go south for awhile.Hangman candle,RSI overbought.....Good enough for me to start running.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12