FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Axis Irregularities

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order / View First Unread Post
Peter View Drop Down
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Axis Irregularities
    Posted: 13 Jan 2005 at 11:14am
The scans will be as per the value. My guess is that the scale used by the ADX was somehow overlayed instead of being explicitly assigned to the axis. If it happens again, go to the properties for that indicator and look at the scale tab.
davkell View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote davkell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2005 at 3:11pm

????? I've just re-applied my template and now the 15 horizontal line is back at 15 where it should be......and the axis on the left hand side has dissappeared?

Any ideas what happended there?

"Trade Your Way To Financial Freedom."
davkell View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote davkell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2005 at 3:06pm

Peter:

I've got an ADX pane open, with DI+, DI- and ADX. I've also selected a horizontal line at 15. However, there seems to be some irregularities in the axis in relation to the values. My 15 line is actually at 11 even though it still shows 15 on its preferences. Also, on the left axis, the 20 level is actually only shown as 16 on the crosshair at the right axis! Have I done something wrong, or is there a problem? Also, I run a Bullscan using the value of 15 within certain ADX parameters. I hope these scans are performing as per the value and not where the horizontal line of 15 is placed.

Help please!

"Trade Your Way To Financial Freedom."
 Post Reply Post Reply